Thursday, August 30, 2012

My body is trying to kill me...

Ok. So. Everyone knows or will know shortly, that ladies have a "special" time of the month. It's not really that "special" more like maniacal serial killer but I digress. Ladies also have a brief time before MSK time called lets trick her into wanting a baby time. Our bodies do this traitorous thing where it's released an egg(pre baby baby) and your hormones go bananas and trick you into NEEDING sexy time(sex, duh).

Now for someone like me who(to be brief) neeeeeevvvvveeer wants kids, this is a tricky time.

My hormones go absolutely BERSERK and try to trick my brain into thinking we want children.

Every single time.

It's ludicrous. 

I daydream of slobbering infants all cute and chubby with my husbands eyes and my hair color.

EWWWW.

I think if names and if conception were successful, which month he/she would be born.

YIKES.

It's horrible and terrible and any other word ending in ble.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment