Saturday, August 18, 2012

Again with the Children

I really cannot begin to express how very glad I am not to have children.
I can sleep when and wherever I want.
I can eat wherever and whenever I want.
I can spend my money whenever and however I want.
Mostly, I can sleep however long I want.
I love sleep. Sleep is nice.
I don't have to get a sitter for date nights nor do I have to drag my kid along when a sitter is unavailable.

I have been seeing articles over the last year or so about child free theaters and eateries. I think it's brilliant. I would love to go to a movie or dinner JUST ONCE where there wasn't a crying infant or overly sugared child running amok.

Of course the people who are against these types of places are parents who think THEIR child is always a joy and pleasure to be around. Riiiiiiight.

In my opinion child free diners and theaters are like smoke free diners and theaters. Not everyone wants or needs to be physically or mentally assaulted by YOUR personal choice. We respect your choices therefore you should respect ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment