Sunday, August 25, 2013

J.k. Rowling???

Lately I have been having this terrible itch to write. Can't explain it, it just hit me. 
Granted it has been a while since the urge struck but frankly I just remembered I had a blog. 

:facepalm:

Anyhow. I don't think I'm a writer. I don't. I'm sure English majors heads would explode if they came across this travesty of a blog. However I have been having these dreams lately that upon waking the first thought(sometimes words out of my mouth) are wow, that would make a good book/movie. They are so detailed and interesting, I would read/see it. I may or may not be biased but meh who cares. I have never in all my dreaming days thought or said such a thing about anything I've dreamt. Ever. I've said ooo, that was strange. Or holy crap, lets not go there again. Never wow, I gotta write this down. Luckily I have listened to myself on more than one occasion my only(haha) problem is, I'm not a writer. I have never fancied myself one, aspired to try and become one, nothing. 

So, I am at an impasse. I think I am just going to bring up a blank document page and start typing out what I have saved in my phone(and any other ti-bits I recall). Then maybe google book writing for dummies, ha, who knows I may be the next J.K. Rowling. 

Boy don't I wish!

Happy Sunday all.


No comments:

Post a Comment