Thursday, August 30, 2012

Knock, Knock.

I was very much opposed to love my whole life.
I expressly believed I would never marry.
I distinctly believe I will never have children.

So far, I have married and subsequently fallen in love(or so I think). ::shrug::

Now that this love business is flitting about I find myself being put off by things that are rather silly.

For instance. My husband made a tumblr about a month ago. I have recently(15 minutes ago) logged on to said site and looked up his page. It is a nice page, lots of nice pictures and short blurbs about his day.

All of that is just fine. The bit that twerked me was his description. It mentions not word one of me or his relationship state.  I was am irritated.

Like I said silly.

I don't mean for him to shout it from the roof tops(pinky promise) nor do I mean to be the first and last thing he talks about.

I dunno. Mayhap shark week is coming up.

Plus I am a female prone to flights of flancy(spelled correctly as it is an inside joke).

Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment